The First Stop Shop
The First Stop Shop, at the Clinton Centre, Enniskillen, provides information, signposting and support to local “start-up” and established businesses, in order to facilitate the growth of their businesses and encourage take-up of the current help available from agencies such as Invest Northern Ireland and Intertrade Ireland.
This project is part financed by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Sustainable Competitiveness Programme for Northern Ireland.
The First Stop Shop will:
- provide businesses with on-going support to engage with Business Support Agencies successfully;
- support significant increase in uptake of opportunities for support through Invest NI and other support agencies;
- through support to such interventions, increase proportion of local businesses making transition to SME and Export Status;
- contribute to the increased competitiveness and productivity of Fermanagh business sector, supporting a reduction in the productivity gap between NI and UK.
We will help retain skilled local employees through their employment in successful, new business start-ups and continue to promote and develop an Entrepreneurial culture in Fermanagh.
The First Stop Shop is managed by a consortium led by South West College and including Peter Quinn Consultancy Services Ltd., FEDO, Tom Martin Consultancy and Sales Plus.
We provide signposting, support, and advice and in partnership with stakeholder organisations:
- Invest Northern Ireland
- Fermanagh District Council
- South West College
- Innotech Centre
- Fermanagh Enterprise
- Centre for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology
- Jobs & Benefits
County wide business engagements events
Local Access to Invest NI Information and Research
Membership of the Fermanagh Business Networking Initiative